PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING - SHOOTING BATHROOMS
Making a bathroom look good with real estate photography is no easy task, there are tricks that photographers use to make them look simple and fresh.
Hampton Roads Real Estate Photography founder Jordan DiCaprio covers seven important tips to remember when trying to produce picture-perfect bathroom photos.
7 Bathroom Photography Tips
- Remove clutter from the counter top and floor. This includes everything of a personal nature. Toothpaste/toothbrush, deodorant, makeup, etc should all be removed for the photo. Only keep generic items such as hand towels, candles, and other decorative items.
- While removing unwanted items from the counter top, make sure the faucet is straight. If you are going through the effort to tidy up, don't forget this small detail.
- Close the toilet seat lid. There is no instance where an open toilet seat is ideal, close that lid!
- Depending on the look of the shower, make a decision to close or open the shower curtain. Typically, only custom built showers are uncovered.
- To let natural light in but also block out the neighbors, open up blinds halfway. For larger bathrooms, an additional light may be necessary.
- Be mindful of your reflection in the mirror. If you or the camera can not be hidden from the mirror, consider an advanced editing service to hide the offending item, such as Hampton Roads Real Estate Photography's Custom Editing Service. Contact for details.
- Hire a professional photographer - At the end of the day, the best results are typically had by using a professional photographer that focuses on Real Estate Photography. Explore our services by visiting the Services page and always feel free to call with any questions!
Hey Real Estate Agents! Are you looking to upgrade your online presence by using professional real estate media? Join the hundreds of local agents using our service! Take a look around the site to get an idea of how using our professional real estate media services can elevate the look of your listings and your brand to the next level. Agents that use professional photography on every listing notice a much higher closure rate on listing appointments, as they can show off how awesome they can make the clients' house look!⠀
Hampton Roads Real Estate Photography is the top expert real estate photo and video service in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia. Services include High-Definition Photos, 4k Stabilized Walkthrough Videos, Advanced Photo Editing, Drone Photos, Drone Video, Virtual Tours, 3-D Mapping, HDR Photography, Twilight Photos, Time-Lapse Video, and more!